Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'll Forever Be Yours

captainmjolnir: variablejabberwocky: hypotheticalwoman: 3rdrudy: emerald-observance: 3rdru...

captainmjolnir:

variablejabberwocky:

hypotheticalwoman:

3rdrudy:

emerald-observance:

3rdrudy:

imsarahcate:

3rdrudy:

timewarp-grrrl:

'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

what if i cut off your left leg

would that make you stronger

would it

image

Finally the Monty Python fandom awakens

We were never asleep, we've just been out trying to find the right shubbery.

image

Nobody was expecting us

image

Oh, god, Monty Python spam…

image

finally a fandom hijack I can get behind

infamousnfamous: primsore: if you ever feel bad about yourself just think at least you're not a...

infamousnfamous:

primsore:

if you ever feel bad about yourself just think at least you're not a model for spongebob tampons

image

who lives in the vagina of a young teen

SPONGEBOB TAMPAX

absorbent and yellow and bloody is he

SPONGEBOB TAMPAX

kinkystartshere: Xox



kinkystartshere:

Xox

poopflow: danisnotanfire: poopflow: there is something magical about blogging a simply put post...

poopflow:

danisnotanfire:

poopflow:

there is something magical about blogging a simply put post with absolutely no false hidden meanings

no
go away

the-milk-eyed-mender: mattap0sprime: xtofux: buzzfeedanimals: ...







the-milk-eyed-mender:

mattap0sprime:

xtofux:

buzzfeedanimals:

Is there anything sweeter than a dog with a mustache?

Probably not.

Oh.

OMG!

OH MY GOD

2am-poetry: for some reason I'm in such a lovely mood right now I want to kiss and roll and...

2am-poetry:

for some reason I'm in such a lovely mood right now

I want to kiss and roll and cuddle

yet my bed is bare

I shall love myself

shh-im-wondering: thegreatestusernameinthegalaxy: So this is...





















shh-im-wondering:

thegreatestusernameinthegalaxy:

So this is the best thing

Oh this one's pretty good

whimsicdoctor13: algrenion: chel-the-fabulous-asstec: lalondes: kevinprices: lalondes: if you...

whimsicdoctor13:

algrenion:

chel-the-fabulous-asstec:

lalondes:

kevinprices:

lalondes:

if you sold all your eggs you would make $3.2 billion

your uterus is worth $3.2 billion

#and a nutsack is worth like $25 and half a pb&j

I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS MEANS EVERY TIME YOU HAVE A PERIOD YOU LOSE $8,000???????????? TERRIBLE

Maybe that's why we get so emotional

#this is it #we cracked it #the secret of periods

did you just make an egg pun

floozys: "boys will be bo-" *flies in*  *punches you in the face* bOYS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR...

floozys:

"boys will be bo-"

*flies in* 

*punches you in the face*

bOYS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE 

sasstielspn: madabearr: HOW COME NOBODY TELLS ME WHEN WE HAVE COMPANY??I JUST WALKED THROUGH MY...

sasstielspn:

madabearr:

HOW COME NOBODY TELLS ME WHEN WE HAVE COMPANY??
I JUST WALKED THROUGH MY HOUSE IN A SPORTS BRA SINGING THE OPENING SONG TO THE LION KING AND MY SISTER HAS TWO BOYS OVER.
JESUS WHAT HAVE I DONE

made a good first impression you cultured sex thing

empresswuofthetangclan: Me having a crush on you means I will flirtatiously like your blog posts...

empresswuofthetangclan:

Me having a crush on you means I will flirtatiously like your blog posts without shame when I'm drunk.

fearlesskids: fromonesurvivortoanother: commanderinqueef: imagine if butterflies breathed...

fearlesskids:

fromonesurvivortoanother:

commanderinqueef:

imagine if butterflies breathed fire 

but only a little bit of fire

"hi pet butterfly would you light this candle for me?"

*puff puff*

"thanks little buddy"

"yo butterfly light my joint"

"thanks lil nigga"

Photo



Photo













1950s lyrics: splishin and a-splashin, one time i was splishin and a-splashin. ooh, i was movin and a-groovin. yeah, i was splishin and a-splashin.

1950s lyrics: splishin and a-splashin, one time i was splishin and a-splashin. ooh, i was movin and a-groovin. yeah, i was splishin and a-splashin.

1960s lyrics: he hit me and it felt like a kiss. he hit me and i knew he loved me. if he didn't care for me, i could have never made him mad. but he hit me and i was glad.

1970s lyrics: my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling. my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling.

2012 lyrics: i'm pimpin where i'm winnin, thats just how i'm chillin. i'm smokin grits and sellin chickens, corvette painted lemons.

EVERY DECADE HAS BAD LYRICS NOW GET OVER YOURSELVES YOU INSUFFERABLE DOUCHEBAGS

He loves it! So happy he won't stop playing it and its...



He loves it! So happy he won't stop playing it and its cute but annoying. So happy he loves it.

lander32: Someone felt fabulous 





lander32:

Someone felt fabulous 

More parents need to do this!!!



More parents need to do this!!!

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment