Friday, June 7, 2013

hold your breath

Photo



Photo



sexy-nipple-clamps: sexy-nipple-clamps.tumblr.com: Nothing but...



sexy-nipple-clamps:

sexy-nipple-clamps.tumblr.com: Nothing but nipple clamps, clothespins, and other kinky things hanging from women's nipples.

thebackofyourthroat: What a good girl you are. You're in the...



thebackofyourthroat:

What a good girl you are. You're in the position without being asked. You're accepting my gentle pulls on your leash without complaint. You have an eager look of compliance on your face.
For this, I will reward you. I will allow you to cum every time you ask. I will not deny your pleasure.
You're finally understanding that I can be a fair and kind master when you submit completely.
I know you'll still resist at times, because you know you need your discipline. But tonight you are giving yourself to me, body and soul.
And you will reap the benefits.

thebackofyourthroat: Tonight, slut, I'm going to fuck you in...



thebackofyourthroat:

Tonight, slut, I'm going to fuck you in the garage. No fluffy bed, no soft carpet. Just the cold, hard floor and your master. Just my body and my will to keep you warm.
I'm going to use you roughly. Your knees are going to hurt. Your back is going to ache. Your cunt is going to throb. And you're going to love it.
If you obey I will let you come inside once I've had my fill of your holes to warm yourself by the fire. If you fail to please me I will leave you here in the dark and dirt and return to use you again when I'm ready.
The choice is yours.

cockyhunk: Our love story





















cockyhunk:

Our love story

thebackofyourthroat: Your ass is on fire from the kiss of the...



thebackofyourthroat:

Your ass is on fire from the kiss of the crop. The lips of your cunt are swollen from the lash of the flog. Your neck is sore, your throat tight from the pressure of my hands. Your body is shuddering from one orgasm after another. You've been begging me to stop… but we have a safe word for that… and you haven't used it.
Because you know if you do I will immediately cut you loose and hold you close and whisper how proud I am of you.
And you're not ready for this to end just yet.

Photo









thebackofyourthroat: I'm going to the store for another bottle...



thebackofyourthroat:

I'm going to the store for another bottle of wine. Will the two of you be alright while I'm away?

Ah, I see that she has you entertained already. She's such an obedient little slut, anticipating my needs. You could learn a thing or two from her.

thebackofyourthroat: I don't know if I've ever mentioned to you...



thebackofyourthroat:

I don't know if I've ever mentioned to you how much I love that tongue stud. The way you drag it along the underside of my cock. The way it feels when I kiss you deeply.

I love that it still surprises me to see it when you open that luscious mouth to moan and scream, to gasp in pleasure and yell my name.

Speaking of pleasure… open wide, my lovely whore. You're perfectly tied and you're going to use that piercing as I fuck your throat.

thebackofyourthroat: I was so sweet and sensual that first...



thebackofyourthroat:

I was so sweet and sensual that first night we spent together. When you mentioned that you were curious about bondage, and I told you I was the dominant to teach you, you didn't believe.

You believe now, don't you cunt? Your hands tied, your mouth gagged, your pants around your ankles… and I keep pulling one toy after another from my box.

I told you I would teach you. I told you I would treat you like a whore.
I'm glad you didn't believe me. It's making this so much sweeter.

thebackofyourthroat: 100 followers. Did you hear me, my pet?...



thebackofyourthroat:

100 followers.
Did you hear me, my pet? There are a hundred people listening to the filth I speak to you… watching as I tie you to the table and fuck you senseless… wondering if I'm going let you up or leave you filled with my cum to use again in a few moments.
A hundred people enjoying me treating you like the dirty little whore you are.
That fucking turns me on.

thebackofyourthroat: Stupid cunt. What the fuck did you think...



thebackofyourthroat:

Stupid cunt. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?
Did you think all the rope I have is for my boat? Did you think that the filth I whispered was just talk? Did you think all the pictures I sent you were just things I like to masturbate to?
Did you think you were just coming over to suck my dick? No. I'm going to MAKE you suck by jamming it down your throat.
I'm going to torture your worthless slut body and pound your holes raw. I'm going to make you thank me for every twisted act I subject you to.
I'm going to introduce you to yourself, and by the end you'll be begging me to never stop.

Photo



Photo



thebackofyourthroat: I've been away awhile, I know. But don't...



thebackofyourthroat:

I've been away awhile, I know. But don't think I've forgotten about my favorite little slut.

No matter how many different wet holes I punish, no matter how many other whores I meet, no matter how many other filthy cunts I abuse, you'll always be my favorite.

The way you moan at my slightest touch. The way you beg me to punish you. The way you scream as I drive you over the edge.

I've missed you. Time to show you just how much.

thebackofyourthroat: Why yes, I am going to keep fucking your...



thebackofyourthroat:

Why yes, I am going to keep fucking your mouth. Did you think I was going to let you off easy? Take me deep down your throat like the filthy slut you are and I might let you loose after a while. But I'm going to take all the pleasure I desire from that pretty little face first. You're so perfect tied like that, I really don't want to let you up until I've cum at least twice.

Open wide my little whore.

Photo





Photo



heavy-bondage-pics: heavy-bondage-pics.tumblr.com: Straight...



heavy-bondage-pics:

heavy-bondage-pics.tumblr.com: Straight jackets, sleepsacks, mummification, vacbeds, and other forms of ultra-tight, painful, or uncomfortable bonage.

No comments:

Post a Comment