Wednesday, June 5, 2013

¤° shit blog lol

200troubledteenagers: Tiger Trap-You and Me



200troubledteenagers:

Tiger Trap-You and Me

thejesus-marychain: The Telescopes // Silent Water



thejesus-marychain:

The Telescopes // Silent Water

Melody's Echo Chamber - You Won't Be Missing That...



Melody's Echo Chamber - You Won't Be Missing That Part of Me

youcancrymeariver:   lowkeat: Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can...

youcancrymeariver:

 

lowkeat:

Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have an absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn't exist, and there's only an absence of love.

chasingmyparadise: malformalady: Path leading to Ganjin's...



chasingmyparadise:

malformalady:

Path leading to Ganjin's grave at Tōshōdai-ji in Nara, Japan.

ok

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0: why



o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0:

why

Photo



cute-overload: I haven't seen many Aardwolf cubs around here, I...



cute-overload:

I haven't seen many Aardwolf cubs around here, I think they're adorable.

A Day In The Life - The Beatles



A Day In The Life - The Beatles

Photo



Photo



sometimes i remember not everyone likes shoegaze and its usually a really strange realization like...

sometimes i remember not everyone likes shoegaze and its usually a really strange realization like those moments where you look at your hands and realize your not in a cartoon this is real life

ancientdays: pierre debroux, i catch the waves



ancientdays:

pierre debroux, i catch the waves

Photo



Photo



insectlove: roryink: Little bug I don't know what you are, but...



insectlove:

roryinkLittle bug I don't know what you are, but you're adorable sitting here on my desk.

Photo



Photo



The things I would do to roman godfrey -kiss him and tell him hes pretty

The things I would do to roman godfrey
-kiss him and tell him hes pretty

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment